We live our lives digitally. Whether catching up with friends, deciding where to go for dinner or learning about what’s happening in the world at any particular time, chances are we’re doing it digitally. A great article, business or nonprofit is nothing if no one knows about it and today the knowing is all in the digital strategy.
I’ve worked with media organizations, nonprofits and small businesses to help develop or refine their digital strategy. Let me help you:
- Evaluate your existing digital strategy
- Create end-to-end marketing campaigns by managing campaign strategy, content, design and execution
- Help you set goals for digital and create a plan to help you reach those goals
- Create an online community and engage with that online community for general awareness and targeting specific marketing campaigns
- Help your brand establish its role on the Internet.
- Establish your social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat) strategy, quality control and consistency
- Determine and help implement best SEO practices
- Secure new influencer partners
Below are a few samples of my digital and brand strategy work. To see more or discuss possible work contact me.
- Drove digital strategy for regional publisher Edible Holdings (Edible Manhattan, Edible Long Island, Edible East End), with double digital audience growth for the four sites and social year-over-year.
- Managed daily newsletter campaigns and paid social campaigns.
- Created influencer partnerships for social and newsletter campaigns.
Social Media Management
Collaborate closely with the editor-in-chief and managing editor in expanding the social media reach of Civil Eats across multiple platforms by designing and launching strategic social media campaigns.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest).
- Manage social media ads, identify growth opportunities, and potential new partnerships.
- Collaborate with partner organizations on social media shares.
Audience Development + Brand Consulting
Audited existing audience development strategy, provided monthly brand monitoring across digital platforms and strategies for reaching new audiences.
Social Media Management
Audited existing social media strategy, conceptualized and implemented new strategy.
- Developed and managed weekly live social chats to coincide with broadcast and web only content.
- Oversaw social media strategy using Google Analytics, doubling Facebook likes and referral traffic and increasing monthly UVs by 40 percent.
Website + Social Media Management
- Drove digital strategy for luxury, regional publisher Long Island Pulse, with double digital audience growth for lipulse.com and social year-over-year.
- Managed a team of web editors and freelancers producing daily original online content.
- Implemented sponsored content campaigns with the advertising department and tracked performance of those and paid social campaigns.
- Developed and implemented media marketing strategies, including writing press releases, developing and executing social media strategy with a focus on client acquisition, creating blog content, and email newsletters and redesigning brochures.
- Oversaw the redesign of the company’s website, from design to content to SEO optimization.